Manual height adjustable railings serve the same purpose as motorised height adjustable railings – provide protection from wind at both public or domestic terraces and balconies. The system is weatherproof and does not need protection from rain or snow.
The vertically adjustable glass railing is manufactured of two separate glass panes in aluminium frame. The lower glass pane is stationary and provides the system with security and stiffness, whereas the upper glass can be lifted and lowered to the desired height.
When ordering any railings, the customer can select:
• the dimensions – maximum width of one panel up to 2000 mm and maximum height up to 1900 mm
• the design – with or without the frame or a solution with a window box
• the colour of the aluminium frame from among the RAL colour codes
• the design of glass panes – the product range includes regular and frosted glass as well as all the tinted glasses and glasses with special design offered by the glass factory
• the mounting feet – for either concrete or wood
The position of the movable glass pane can be easily and conveniently changed, and it can be fixed in any position thanks to the counterweight which moves along when each panel is moved. In regard to exterior design, we offer solutions with or without a frame and a window box for flowers can be added to both solutions for creating a cosier atmosphere.