Our terrace glass system makes your terrace a practical extra space that you can use year-round.
With our framed terrace glass system, terraces can be easily transformed into a weatherproof space that can be used year-round. The terrace glass system is a wind, rain, and snowstorm proof solution, which is maintenance-free and equipped with self-lubricating rollers, wind locks, and brush seals. The frame of the terrace glass is powder-painted aluminium, to which 6 mm tempered glass with rubber seals is attached. We have a selection of 2- to 5-door systems, which can also be combined with each other if necessary, and all lower rails are equipped with water drain holes. We use only high-quality, long-lasting, and recyclable materials. Our production residue has been kept to a minimum in order to save maximum nature and resources.
Our terrace glass system makes your terrace a practical extra space that you can use year-round. The terrace glass system also reduces the heat loss of the house and helps to save on heating costs, as the terrace side of the house is protected from wind and outdoor conditions and is therefore significantly warmer.
When ordering terrace glasses, the customer can choose:
- the colour tone of the aluminium profiles from the RAL catalogue;
- the glass factory tones – the most popular are clear, bronze, and grey;
- door locking systems – both internal rotary locks and external key locks;
- the number of opening modules – there are 2-5-core rails in the selection, i.e. it is possible to fold up to five doors behind each other into one module (from six modules, the solution will open in two directions);
- “drowning” the lower rails in the same plane as the terrace to prevent people from tripping over.